A Component Moisture Curing No-Sag Paintable Aluminum Tube
Polyurethane Windshield Adhesive
Junbond® JB-19 is a one-part black color,maximum UV resistance with the help of some special additives and
does not deteriorate in any way and even shows a high level of
resistance to color change.
Polyurethane sealants with Shore A hardness of 45 and above are
referred to as adhesive sealants. They have high surface adhesion
and low flexibility. Especially in automotive industry used in the
manufacture of vehicles, in the repair of auto glass, in the
sealing of metal structures such as containers and trucks, in the
manufacture and installation of air conditioning in HVAC systems,
in order to reduce vibration and provide sealing in metal sheet
Junbond® JB-19 Windshield Polyurethane Sealant an isocyanate-free, high modulus,non conductive, thixotropic,
single component modified polyurethane adhesive, which polymerizes
rapidly under the effect of atmospheric moisture. It has been
specially designed for bonding of fixed glass in automotive repair.
- High Performing glass to metal
- No sagging and high strength solution
- Automotive wind shield fixing expert
- Suitable for applying to the opening of the windscreen made of
any material, including aluminum;
- Due to its high initial hardness and exceptionally strong binding
properties, no additional fixation of the glass is required;
- Very good resistance to sagging;
- Does not "reach" for the tool;
- High speed of polymerization;
- High shear strength and high shear modulus. Good elasticity even
after long-term use;
- Very low electrical conductivity;
- Good adhesion to the residual materials of the old adhesive
- High resistance to UV radiation;
- Excellent adhesion to glass, glass with a ceramic coating and to
|Black, homogeneous paste|
|Sagging properties(mm) GB/T 13477.6|
|Tack free time②(min) GB/T 13477.5|
|Curing speed(mm/d) HG/T 4363|
|Non-volatile contents ( %) GB/T 2793|
|Shore A-hardness GB/T 531.1|
|Tensile strength(MPa) GB/T 528|
|Elongation at break(%) GB/T 528|
|Tear strength( N/mm) GB/T 529|
|Tensile-shear strength(MPa)GB/T 7124|
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contacting with skin and eye. For skin contacted, remove the
sealant by cloth, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. For eye
contacted, hold eyelids apart and flush thoroughly with water,
Transport and storage
- Transport: Keep away the sealed product from moisture, the sun,
high temperature and avoid collisions.
- Storage: Keep sealed into cool, dry place.
- Storage temperature: 5~25℃. Humidity: ≤50%RH.
- Cartridge and Sausage 9 month, Pail 6 month.
- Cartridge 310ml
- Sausage 400ml
- Sausage 600ml
Clean before operation
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and
contaminants such as oil dust, grease,
frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating. Dust
and loose particles should be cleaned.
Direction of operation
Tool:Manual or pneumatic plunger caulking gun
>1. >Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
2.Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the
3.Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger
with equal strength
Junbom Hui Bei Factory
Package & Delivery
Q1. Do you have any MOQ for order?
A: Low MOQ, 3000pcs for order is availabl. And depend on your
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 2-3 day, bulk production time around needs 1-2
weeks(the specific time depends on the number of orders.)
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by freight forwarding. It usually takes about
20---30 days to arrive. FCL and LCL, shipping can optional.
Q4. Can I get samples to test before bulk order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q5. How to proceed an order for polyurethane sealant?
A:Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal
Fourthly We arrange the production.
If you want to know more details information, pls just feel free to
contact us! :)